The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers by established bloggers (less than 200 followers), in order to recognize them , let them know they are appreciated, and to spread the word about new blogs.
The rules are:
- You must post 11 random things about yourself
2. I have Celiacs Disease which means no gluten for me
3. I live in Maine, but I have lived in NYC, Houston, Paris, Los Angeles, Portsmouth NH, and Boston.
4. I have always hated my stomach until I got pregnant. Then I was grateful for it.
5. I love white wine and buffalo wings more than anything else
6. I wish I was as funny in my writing as I am in real life. I can't seem to figure out how that works.
7. I love the show Little House on the Prairie and always wanted to look like Laura and have someone call me half pint.
8. I love small things, small spaces, little containers
9. I can't sleep unless things are organized, everything in its place
10. I think Frye boots are the greatest boots on earth
11. I wish I weighed 120 even though I know it's irrational to think that a weight would make me better
- Answer the questions that the nominators set for you.
Questions, Questions, Questions
1. What is your favorite place to travel?
2. What is your favorite thing to do when you are not in school?
Be with my family
3. What is your favorite blog to follow?
rubberboots and elf shoes
4. What is your favorite thing to do with your class?
5. What is your favorite Christmas song?
6. What is your advice for a new teacher?
Establish a community right away so the children know that the room and community is everyone's to take care of and respect. When my children care for each other and our things, I feel such pride.
7. What is your favorite site to get cute clipart from?
I never ever think about clipart.
8. What is your favorite children's book?
9. What is your favorite grown up-book?
Power of One
10. What is your favorite food treat?
wings and wine
11.What is your best accomplishment?
How I created my family
- Choose 11 blogs you love (with less than 200 followers) and link them in your post.