Pages

8/9/14

CELEBRATE Thirteen

I love ending each week thinking about what I will choose to celebrate. Join Ruth Ayres who shares a Celebration Link Up on her blog each week. Thank you to Ruth for the inspiration.

Here's what I'm celebrating:

  • That my children are more interesting and excellent people than I ever thought I'd meet, let alone have for my own family.
  • That my new house is the best I've ever lived in my life. It is peaceful and beautiful and completely centers me.
  • That I'm starting school soon and I can't wait to see my munchkins from last year. 
  • That I have been writing this blog for exactly three years. I never thought I'd be this committed. I have never lapsed for longer than 6 days. Amazing, no? 

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Amazing! I love this blog. Thank you for writing.
    Em
    Curious Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list of celebrations! You are so blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new house and upcoming English certification. Congrats on that 3 year blogging milestone. I just passed my three year mark too. Have you changed the look of your blog? I'm always confused when people do that, although it's fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am amazed that you could go three years with only 6 days between posts...Wow! You amaze me in many ways...I'd love to have you as my child's high school teacher!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete